NOTICE: BY APPT ONLY DUE TO COVID-19. Specials: Senior Citizen & Milita
Animals found loose that are not microchipped, do not have ID tags with owner contact information, and/or are unaltered, are required to complete a stray hold at Kings County Animal Services.
For the best chance of an animal to be reunited with its rightful owner, report found animals to your city's Animal Control Officer.
- Hanford Police Department: 559-585-2540
- Lemoore Police Department: 559-924-9574
- Kings County Animal Services: 559-584-9214
Found animals can be scanned for a microchip at the Kings SPCA or local veterinarian offices.
- If your pet is microchipped, keep your contact information up-to-date.
- Contact the microchip company your pet is registered with and report your pet as lost.
- Contact your local police department's Animal Control Officer and Kings County Animal Services, and report your missing pet.
- Make fliers and post them at local veterinarian offices, animal shelters, and local businesses with community billboards.
- Use local lost and found animal pages on Facebook or other websites, including: www.lostmydoggy.com