Specials: Senior Citizen & Military discounts available! Gift Cards available below!

Lost / Found Animals


Have You Found a Lost Pet?

Animals found loose that are not microchipped, do not have ID tags with owner contact information, and/or are unaltered, are required to complete a stray hold at Kings County Animal Services.

Call Local Police Department's Animal Control Officer

For the best chance of an animal to be reunited with its rightful owner, report found animals to your city's Animal Control Officer.

- Hanford Police Department: 559-585-2540

- Lemoore Police Department: 559-924-9574

- Kings County Animal Services: 559-584-9214

Microchip Scanning

Found animals can be scanned for a microchip at the Kings SPCA or local veterinarian offices.

Have You Lost a Pet?

- If your pet is microchipped, keep your contact information up-to-date. 

- Contact the microchip company your pet is registered with and report your pet as lost.

- Contact your local police department's Animal Control Officer and Kings County Animal Services, and report your missing pet.

- Make fliers and post them at local veterinarian offices, animal shelters, and local businesses with community billboards. 

- Use local lost and found animal pages on Facebook or other websites, including: www.lostmydoggy.com